We know you've been looking forward to our newsletter, so here we are, reporting on last week's events. Besides adding 2 new companies to the growing BuiltinPerl family, we published our first guest blog post on the BIP Blog, courtesy of Dave Cross, plus we received news from Geekuni, which we shared with you.
To sum up our week, here are our latest news:
- ABC Startsiden - a Norwegian internet and media company. The company runs www.startsiden.no, www.abcnyheter.no, meeTV.no (TV-guiden) and SeDenne.no.
- Clarive Software - a software vendor in the application release automation and devops space.
- Dave Cross wrote the very first BIP guest bog post on Building TwittElection. He has been using Perl since 1996. In 1998 he started the London Perl Mongers.
- Geekuni - has launched a certification program. Read more on our blog.
- Quick heads-up: we've put together a mini-infographic representing the geographical distribution of our entries, both startups and companies built in Perl: the conclusion is that we have listings coming from 13 areas: Australia, Austria, Belize, Brazil, Germany, India, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom, Uruguay & the USA. Let's see who's next!
And the weekly reminders:
- If you have Perl vacancies, feel free to advertise them on our job board.
- We also have an official blog and we would absolutely love to publish news and other worthwhile content you might want to send our way. We’ll be happy to blog about your startup’s milestones & achievements of your company.
Have an excellent week!